Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Charlie Harvest

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  This week our theme is 'Thankful Thoughts'.  


The sponsor we have for you is Doodle Pantry If winner lives in the European Union, the prize is 3 products (3.50 or less) of their choice.  If the winner lives in U.S. S. America, Australia, East Asia, Canada, Mexico, Africa or other NON-European Union country, it is a $10 coupon to use at the Doodle Pantry shop. For this challenge I am using Charlie Harvest.  I have only used the line image from this set, but it also includes sentiments, colored images and digital paper.  



The Copics I used are: horse - E33, E35, E37, E57, E59, R11 & R20; pumpkins - YR14, YR16, YR18, Y17 & E08; apple - R22, R24, R35, R46 & R59; gourd - Y13, Y15, Y17, YG01, YG03 & YG23; corn - Y15, Y17 & Y38.  The image is printed on x-press paper.


For my easel card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Doodlebug Designs, and leaf die. We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'Thankful Thoughts' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Bonnie - love the image and it is so beautifully coloured
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly Schelske said...

What a beautiful card Bonnie! I love the leaf dies, they;re perfect!

Hugs,
Kelly