Friday, April 1, 2016

Flying Fairy Fun

Hi everyone! Happy April Fools Day!  Today I would like to share my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are:

 A Day For Daisies





Our theme for this challenge is 'Anything Goes'.- it doesn't get any easier than that!  For my project, I am using Flying Fairy Fun by A Day For Daisies. 



The Copics I used are: skin - E50, E51, E53, E11 & E21;  hair - RV23, RV25 & RV29; dress - YR23, YR31 & Y21; wings - BV0000, BV000, BV02, BG0000 & BG000. The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, Crate Paper (Poolside) paper, chalk, flowers from my stash, and Paper Clouds die. I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our  challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!



xx Bonnie

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Loving this and the colours are amazing...have a lovely weekend.xx

 {aNNie}

Lisa J said...

Beautiful card! Lisa x