Friday, March 25, 2016

Chef Charlotte

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a great week!  It is time for a new Anything Goes Challenge over in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group.  The twist this month is 'Professions'.  It was so easy for me to pick an image to use for this one!  I made a card using Chef Charlotte.  If there is anything I love to do more than coloring, it is cooking and baking.  If I was younger I think I would try to make a profession out of it.  For now, my family gets to be the ones who enjoy (I hope! lol) my food. Maybe one day... 


Here is a closer look at her:




The only Copics I used are skin - E50, E51, E53, E93, RV10 & RV13; hair - E29, E37, E95 & E99; clothes - C00, C1, C3, BG10, BG11, BG32, RV04, RV10 & RV23; chocolate - E15, E17 & E18. The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For my twisted easel card I used is Bazzill cardstock, paper and dies from Bo Bunny,  lace, ribbon, and flowers from my stash.   The saying on the bottom is 'Share the Love'.  I thought that was perfect, because that is why I love to cook.  It's one way to show my family how much I love them!



Have you played along with our challenges in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group? We have 2 challenges a month, and there are lots of chances to win some of Mi Ran's gorgeous digis.  We also choose Guest DT's with each of our Anything Goes challenges.  We hope to see you there!



xx Bonnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Bonnie

gr karin

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous, I like the colours
Kevin xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a very pretty card Bonnie - love how you have her in a pink Chef's hat :-)
Blessings
Maxine