Sunday, February 21, 2016

Wix's Button Moon

Good morning everyone!  I hope you are having a lovely weekend!  I'm excited to be able to share my newest Lacy Sunshine project with you.   We have a new 'Anything Goes' challenge for you today on the Lacy Sunshine Creative Inspiraitonal Challenge Blog.  Here is my DT card using Wix's Button Moon. I hope you like her! 



Here is a closer look at this cutie pie:




For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, and ribbon.  The colors are quite bold on this, so I kept the card pretty CAS so it wasn't too much! 

We would love for you to join us over on the Lacy Sunshine Creative Inspirational Challenge Blog, and play along with our Anything Goes Challenge!  We also have loads of fun in the Lacy Sunshine Color and Craft Community on Facebook.  I look forward to seeing you there!  Have a great day.

xx Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card with beautiful colours!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful colours Bonnie, and I love the contrast in the patterned paper (the zig zag of the pattern vs the circles in the image) you have used on the card base.
Blessings
Maxine