Monday, February 1, 2016

Gentle Heart

Hi there - me again.  Have a few things to share with you today:)  This post is to share my DT project for the new challenge in the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  Our theme this month is 'Romance'.  Not a surprise, I'm sure, with Valentine' Day right around the corner!  For my project I am using her beautiful image Gentle Heart.  I hope you like her:)



The Copics I uses are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E51, E95 & E97; eyes - B29, B24 & B21; flowers - B60, B63 & B66; hearts - R24, R35, R46 & R59; wings - BV0000, BV000, BG0000 & BG000.  I added Wink of Stella to her wings, and Stickles to the hearts' wings. The image is printed on x-press paper. 

Love this image:



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts paper, cheesecloth and flowers from Wild Orchid. I hope you like her! 


Are you a member of the  Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  I hope so!  We have new challenges every month, and she had loads of gorgeous digis. We would love for you to join us!  Please check out the new challenge while you are there, and you'll see the gorgeous projects made by my awesome fellow DT! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by:)

xx Bonnie


3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Bonnie this is beautiful for Valentines. Love the pinks and image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

kiwimeskreations said...

Another beauty Bonnie - love your colour choices and the texture in the background
Blessings
Maxine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card beautiful colour's and design Bonnie
Dianne xx :)