Sunday, January 24, 2016

Wix Hearts A Blaze

Good morning everyone!  I hope you are having a lovely weekend!  I'm super happy to be able to share my newest Lacy Sunshine project with you.  Previously I was with the challenge team, but starting with this challenge I am now a proud member of the Challenge Team.  We have a new 'Anything Goes' challenge for you today on the Lacy Sunshine Creative Inspiraitonal Challenge Blog.  Here is my DT card using Wix Hearts A Blaze.





Here is a closer look at this cutie pie:




For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, Bo Bunny paper, flowers from Wild Orchid, Bo Bunny and Petaloo, Pebbles, Inc. chalk, ribbon, and dies from Memory Box and Joy! Crafts. 

We would love for you to join us over on the Lacy Sunshine Creative Inspirational Challenge Blog, and play along with our Anything Goes Challenge!  We also have loads of fun in the Lacy Sunshine Color and Craft Community on Facebook.  I look forward to seeing you there!  Have a great day.

xx Bonnie


3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh what wonderful colors, image and card design.

Hugs Diane

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty card Bonnie
Blessings
Maxine

Pia S said...

Her pink hair turned out really pretty. The whole card is.