Saturday, January 16, 2016

Fading Love - Ching Chou Kuik

Happy Saturday everyone!  I'm excited to share my DT make for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I'm using this beautiful new image Fading Love.  You can purchase her at a special price with three other beauties.  I hope you enjoy her! 



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E21, E23, E25 & E29; dress - BG93, BG96 & BG99.   I used Pebbles, Inc. chalk in a variety of colors to create the background.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

Here is a closer look at this beauty: 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and chipboard sticker from Prima,  and dies from LaLa Land Crafts and Tim Holtz. 

Are you a member of the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  There is always a challenge going on, and you will see the newest digis as soon as they are released!  We would love to have you join us and share your projects using Ching Chou Kuik digis.  Hope to see you there!

xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Pia S said...

I wish I knew how to color like this, her skin hair and dress, it all looks so natural and realistic. A lovely card!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image the die cuts and the colours
Kevin xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Bonnie - love how you add the embellishments to go 'off the page'.
Blessings
Maxine