Friday, December 18, 2015

Star - Art by Mi Ran

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a great week!  It is time for a new Anything Goes Challenge over in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group.  The twist this month is 'Winter'.  For my DT Inspiration I used the beautiful digi Star.  I think she is such a fun image, so I tried to make it look like she is going to a winter formal. I hope you enjoy!



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E93 & R11; hair - E21, E23, E25 & E29; clothes - B0000, B000, B00, B21, B24, B26 & B29; flower - B21, B24, B26 & B29.   The image is printed on x-press paper. 

I added some blue and glittery embossing powder along the path of the stars:


For my card all I used is Bazzill cardstock, Bo Bunny paper, fibers, Wild Orchid flowers,  and Memory Box die.  I had a lot of fun making this card. 

Have you played along with our challenges in the Art by Mi Ran Facebook Group? We have 2 challenges a month, and there are lots of chances to win some of Mi Ran's gorgeous digis.  We also choose Guest DT's with each of our Anything Goes challenges.  We hope to see you there!



xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow Bonnie! This is stunning! Love how you added the embossing powder to add a pop to it! Love this card. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us. Happy Holidays! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love this card in fantastic blue!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautifully coloured image Bonnie, and I love the background you have created.
Blessings
Maxine