Sunday, September 27, 2015

Under the Sea Christmas!

Good morning everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog!  We have a fun theme for you - 'Under the Sea Christmas'.  We want you to use Christmas mermaids or sea creatures, or any mermaids or sea creatures ( as long as the card is a Christmas card).  There are some beautiful images you might like to use in the Lacy Sunshine Stamp Store, including some BRAND NEW images!  For your inspiration, I would like to share 2 cards I made for the challenge.  The first card I would like to share is using Alaura SeaKissed Mermaid.  Isn't she gorgeous?


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - E21, E23, E25 & E29; fin - BG10, BG11, BG13, G000, W00, W1, W2, W3 & W5; stump - YG93, YG97, E11, E13, E15 & E18, leaves - YG09, YG23 & G12; water - BG000, BG01 & BG05; pearls - W1, W2 & W5.  I added glossy accents to the pearls for added effect.  The image is printed on x-press paper.


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and stickers by MME, lace, and Wild Orchid flowers.  I hope you like her!

For my second card today I am using a BRAND NEW image, and her name is 'Christmas Holly Mer'.  I love this image too!  Here is the card I made with her:


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R11; hair - R22, R24, R27, R29 & R59; tail - YG17, YG21, YG23 & YG25; holly leaves/berries - G12, G14, G17, R27 & R29; present - B0000, B000, B00, B02, R02, R20 & R22.  I also used Spica red glitter pen on the berries.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

Here is a closer look at this beautiful mermaid: 


For the card I used Bazzil cardstock, ribbon, frantage, and red berries from Wild Orchid.  I bought them some time ago, and finally have the perfect project to use them! 


I hope you will take part in our fun 'Under the Sea Christmas' challenge!  The other DT members have made gorgeous projects to inspire you.  Please head on over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog to check them out, and to enter your project!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!

xx Bonnie



5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards Bonnie
Gr Karin

kiwimeskreations said...

What pretty and fun card Bonnie - and beautifully coloured too!
Blessings
Maxine

Jacee said...

such lovely designs Bonnie, great images and colouring, lovely work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Vannessa said...

These are both just gorgeous Bonnie and I love how you coloured them both!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Anonymous said...

Amazing cards, I love them both!!!
Hugsss, Gaby