Monday, September 7, 2015

Puppy Girl

Good morning everyone, and a Happy Labor Day to you!  I hope you're ready for a new week, and perhaps enjoying a day off.  Over at Craft Your Passion we are kicking off a new Anything Goes challenge, and our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps. You won't want to miss this one - they are generously giving the winner 7 images of their choice!  What an awesome prize.  For my card this week I am using the adorable image Puppy Girl.  I thought she was a fun image, and I have 3 pups of my own, so I had to color her up:)  I'd love to know what you think!


The Copics I used are: skin - E50, E51, E53 & BE93; hair - E11, E13, E15 & E18; pants - B91, B93, B95 & B97; shirt - YG21, YG23, YG25, RV10, RV13 & RV14; shoes - E23 & E25; puppy - C1, C3 & R11.  The image is printed on x-press paper.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from MME, ribbon, and flowers from Wild Orchid.  I typically make square cards, but because of the height of the image, I made this card 4.5"x7".  I hope you like it, and perhaps you are inspired to join our Anything Goes challenge over on the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog. While you're there, check out the other amazing work by the talented DT!  Have an awesome week!

xx Bonnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, she is beautiful with her lovely dog...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Christina Hor said...

Oh such a stunning card Bonnie! So girly and chic. What a beautiful coloring of the image and lovely touch with the roses. Hope you'll have a lovely Monday and new week.

Jacee said...

Very cute card, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Migdalia said...

Just Darling!!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M