Sunday, August 30, 2015

Matilda Boo Goes Back to School

Good morning everyone! We have a brand new challenge for you all over on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog! The theme for this challenge is 'School Rules'. We want to see projects from you that are school related. You can find lots of fantastic school themed images over in the Lacy Sunshine Online Store.  For my project, I used the adorable 'Matilda Boo Goes Back to School'.  Isn't she a-dorable? 


The Copics I used are: skin - E50, E51, E53 & E93; hair - E71, E74, E77 & E79; clothes - R11, R20, R14, R17 & R02; hat - B93, B95, B97, B91, BG10, BG11 & BG13; shoes - W2, W3 & W5; backpack - E33, E35 & E37.  The image is printed on x-press paper.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper by Webster's Pages (Hall Pass), ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers, and school themed buttons.  I think I'll save this card to give as a thank you to one of the teacher's at school.  I hope you'll head on over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog to check out the other awesome projects the DT has made for your inspiration, and while you're there, please play along in our 'School Rules' challenge.  Have a great week everyone!

xx Bonnie

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Bonnie
Gr Karin

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie, I like the image and the wonderful colours
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Bonnie, lovely colours, sweet image, the flowers and pretty bow just finish it all off a treat, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design