Sunday, August 2, 2015

Exciting Announcement!!!!

Hi everyone!! Oh my...I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.  Samantha (my daughter) and I have joined the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Design Team!  Not only do I have the chance to be on the DT for an amazing stamp designer, I am on the team with my daughter!  Samantha is an Official Junior Lacy! I am so proud to work with her and all of the other amazing DT members.

The brand new challenge on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog is 'Super Hero "It's a Bird, It's a Plane...".  For her creation, Samantha has used  Super Bows to create this amazing card.  I really love the quote she added.  So much fun, right?  Can you believe she's only 13 years old?  I love what she made. 


Samantha used Copics to color the image.  We didn't write down the numbers, but will next time!  For the card she used paper from my stash, Lace, and a sticker from Glitz Girls.  She definitely shows strength in her Super Hero card!

Samantha would like to enter this into the following challeges:
Simon Says - Kids Challenge


For my card, I am using Glitter Girl, so of course I had to add some shimmer and shine! 


The Copics I used are: hair - RV23, RV25 & RV29; clothes - BG000, BG01, BG05, RV10, RV52, RV55, C1 & C3; bag - E31, E33, E35, Wink of Stella (gold & blue); shoes - E71, E77, E0, E3 & W5. The image is printed on x-press paper.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, lace, ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers, Tim Holtz dies, and frantage.  I sprinkled the frantage around to appear to be 'thrown' from her hands (she is Glitter Girl, after all! On behalf of Samantha and myself, we thank you for stopping by!  We also invite you to check out the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog to check out the amazing DT projects, and to play along in our 'Super Hero' challenge.  Enjoy your day!


xx Bonnie & Samantha


24 comments:

Dora said...

welcome to you both. beautiful card have you both made.
kind regards, Dora

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations to you both.
Beautiful cards.

aussie aNNie said...

You ROCK Samantha, wow what a project, you sure are both super hero's in your own little designing world ....love it and awesome news.xxxx

{aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congrats Bonnie I thought so you where on another team, also congrats to your daughter.
Gr Karin

McCrafty's Cards said...

Congratulation to you and Samantha on your New DT Spot, both cards are beautiful
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

Lovely cards and congrats on the DT post.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Amy Cohen said...

Awesome- so proud of both of you!!!

Chrissy said...

Congrats and welcome to the team Bonnie and Samantha..two gorgeous cards..love the pink hair and sparkle Bonnie..

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Dora! xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Granmargaret! We're both very excited:) xx

Unknown said...

Awww...thank you Annie! xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Karin! xx

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Kevin! It's very exciting to be able to share this with her:) xx

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Jacee! xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Amy! Love you:) xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Chrissy! We couldn't be more excited an honored to be part of the team. xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is very cute and your colouring is amazing! the whole design of this is fabulous!
Congratulations on your DT post too, very well deserved :-)

Love your Mum's card too! you make a great team! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Pysselbus said...

Ladies!! What awesome cards!! Fab job on the Glitter girl! Love the pinks and the glitter!

Samantha - fantastic job on your card!! Love the sentiment!!

Welcome to the team ladies!

Hugs
Linda

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Sam
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Kids Summer Vacation Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Heather said...

Both fabulous cards. Your image is gorgeous Samantha - a beautiful design and fantastic colouring on your image and super details!!

love, Heather xx
I'm so glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge.

Kelly Schelske said...

Yay! Congrats Bpnnie, very well deserved!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Samantha! Super cute and so beautifully coloured.
Love mums card too, creative talent obviously runs in the family :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp's Kids Summer Vacation Challenge
Mandy xx

Gayatri said...

Absolutely gorgeous colouring on both your cards, Samantha! beautiful card. Very talented girl! I am so happy that you joined Simon Says Stamp's Kids Summer Vacation Challenge :)
Luv!
Gayatri!

Jingle said...

Samantha, your card is fabulous! You did a really great job! Thanks so much for playing in the Simon Says Stamp Kids Challenge!