Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Sweet Gardener

Hello blogger land!  We've kicking off a new challenge over on the Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge Blog, and our theme for the challenge is '1 Button & 1 Bow'.  Our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Shelter, and I am using this adorable image called The Sweet Gardener.  I made an easel card to share with you, and I do hope you enjoy it!


The Copics I used are: hair - E15, E17, YR24 & YR31; clothes/hat - B00, BG000, BG01, YR16, YR18, Y08, Y11 & Y13; basket - E31, E33 & E35; flowers - R24, Y17 & Y21; leaves - YG45, YG67 & G21.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper/sticker from Echo Park (Homegrown), Wild Orchid flowers, LaLa Land Crafts die cut, ribbon and button.  It's funny, I NEVER use buttons on my projects (even though I have loads, lol), so the hardest part of making this for me was having to figure out where to place the button!  I recruited my daughter to help me with that part, lol.  She picked the perfect spot - right with the bow:)  Not sure what I'd do with out her. xx

When you have a chance we would love for you to join our challenge on the Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge Blog, and see what other amazing projects the DT has made.  Thanks for stopping by!

xx Bonnie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this card, it's sunny and happy together!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh Bonnie this is a delightful twisted easel design. Pure sping delight.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Cass said...

Gorgeous card xx