Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Rainy Day Inspiration

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today I am hosting the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog, and I'm showcasing the image Rainy Days.  It's pretty appropriate for me, because even though I live in sunny Arizona, we've had a bit of rain lately!  I hope you find some inspiration whether it's damp and dreary, or warm and sunny!  


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 & R11; hair - BV20, BV25 & BV29; raincoat - Y11, Y13, Y17 & BG57; umbrella - R11, R20, R22, R24, Y11, Y13 & Y17; shoes - E71, E77 & E79.

I made the card using Bazzill cardstock, paper from My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose), flowers from Wild Orchid, doily (spritzed with Glimmer Mist), and LaLa Land die.  Please pop on over to the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog, and check out the inspiration posts by all of the fabulous DT members! See you there!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

xx Bonnie



2 comments:

Jacee said...

Lovely design Bonnie, so cheerful and colourful, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Tindaloo said...

Gorgeous card and great details! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo