Thursday, March 5, 2015

Bugaboo Challenge - For a Child

Happy Friday everyone!  Today we have a new challenge for you over on the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge blog.  I had loads of fun making my card for this challenge!  Our sponsor for this is Bugaboo Stamps, and the theme is 'For a Child'.  I chose their adorable Best Buds stamp.  I just couldn't resist since I have 2 boys!


The Copics I used are:
Boy 1: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11 and R20; hair - E53, E57 and E59; shirt - YR02, YR15 and YR18; pants - B91, B95 and B97; shoes - E71 and E77.
Boy 2: skin - E000, E00, E04, E21 and R20; hair - Y21, Y32 and E31; shirt - YG03, YG17 and YG25; pants - E33, E35 and E37; shoes - C1, C3 and C5.

For the card I used paper from Bo Bunny's 'On the Go' line, Bazzill cardstock, fibers from my stash, and a memory box die.  Thanks so much for checking it out, and don't forget to jump over to the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge blog to enter your card!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Clear it Out - Anything goes/Anything goes

xo  Bonnie

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and great card for a child Bonnie
Gr Karin

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

This is so cute, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Unknown said...

What a cute card! I love these boys, your colouring is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

Granmargaret said...

great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.