Saturday, February 14, 2015

Karleigh Sue DT Member Here

Good morning everyone, and Happy Valentine's Day!!!  I am super duper excited to announce that I am now on the Design Team for Karleigh Sue Stamps!



I have been a fan of her work for some time, and am so honored to be part of her team now! You've seen me share some projects here with her stamps, and I promise there is much more to come.   Click here to check out her new website....she even has freebies on Fridays, but you can only get them if you go to her site:)  To find out about upcoming challenges and to see work by all of the very talented DT members, check out the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog!

I hope you all have some crafty plans on this Valenrine's Day!!! Much love to you all!

Xo Bonnie

1 comment:

Judith said...

Congratulations on your new DT place Bonnie - so well deserved, thank you so much fro visiting my happy candy hugs Judith x