Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope this coming year brings you all much love, health and happiness.  I hope you all follow your dreams, and make magic happen in the coming year.  I'm not one to make New Year's resolutions (I think a lot of the time we set ourselves up for failure doing that), but....I don't shy away from making commitments.  I suppose they're not very different, but I'm making a few commitments for the coming year.  I am committed to spending more time crafting.  Something I love to do, but tend to place on the 'back burner'.  I am also committed to sharing more of my creations...here, on facebook, and most importantly, with those I love.  I have cards here that I've made for fun, and for various challenges.  This year I will be sending them out, and passing them along to those closest to me.  Ok, well, I may keep some of my absolute favorites, lol.  I hope you all find things that you love and that inspire you, and that you carry with you throughout the year. xo

I also would like to share the very last card I made in 2014.  I literally finished it about 11pm last night.  It's a card to celebrate the New Year, using a new image from Simply Betty Stamps, which you can find here.  She's got it at a special price, so don't delay!  I'd love to see what you create with her!  Here's the card I made:

Here are a list of the Copics I used:  skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 and R20;  hair - E21, E25 and E29; eyes - BG000 and B005;  legs/costume feather - E40, E71 and E77;  costume/headband R56, R59 and R81.  I used atyou Spica glitter pens 00, 14 and 16 in various places to add some glimmer and shine.
Other elements I used include:  patterned paper from My Mind's Eye 'Lost and Found' collection, cardstock, and Spellbinder dies.  I hope you like her, and as always, I appreciate you taking time to check her out:)  Happy New Years!


No comments: